Personal Immigration

Personal Immigration

Personal Immigration allows businesses from outside of the UK to come and either invest or start business/expand business in the UK. The UK economy is a highly market-orientated economy and every year business immigrants pour in large numbers to contribute towards the growth of the economy.

Obinna Baranta

Obinna Baranta


Our Personal Immigration Visa Support and Services

Global Talent Visa

The Global Talent Visa is designed for individuals who are the ‘best and brightest’ in their respective disciplines who wish to immigrate to the UK. Global Talent Visa is for individuals who are either ‘recognised leaders’ or ‘emerging leaders’ in their field.

Visitor Visa

With a UK Standard Visitor Visa, you have the right to freely visit the UK for leisure, business or other reasons like receiving private medical treatment.

Tier 2 Visa

Tier 2 General Visa is for skilled migrant workers who wish to work in the UK and have been sponsored by an employer who holds a valid Tier 2 Sponsor Licence

Spouse / Unmarried partner

The UK. Spouse/ Unmarried partner Visa allows immigrants to live and work in the UK. This Visa category is for the family members (husband, wife, civil partner) of a British national or settled person.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

An Indefinite Leave to Remain is the final road to settlement that allows immigrants to stay in the UK without any time limit. Immigrants with an ILR are free to take up employment or study in the UK.

British citizenship

Acquiring a British citizenship gives you the access to live, work, and travel in the UK without any restrictions. Acquiring a British citizenship grants you the status of a British Citizen or National.

Refusals / Appeal

Immigrants looking to move to the UK need to send in their Visa applications to the Home Office for approval before making a move. Many of these applications are refused by the Home office. You can challenge the refusal if your Visa application to the UK gets refused.


What is the Immigration Health Surcharge and how do I pay for it?

The immigration health charge is a nominal fee paid by the applicant as a part of the immigration application.

This amount must be paid by all the applicants who have made visa applications outside the UK or for immigration applications made within the country.

The applicant must pay a sum of £​300 per year for a student or Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme).

For all other visa and immigration applicants, the applicant will be required to pay £400 per year.

When can I apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Indefinite Leave to Remain is a settlement form that immigrants in the UK (typically non-EEA residents) can apply for in order to live in the UK for an indefinite period.

In most cases, you’ll need to have spent at least five years in the UK before you apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, however, it depends on the Visa type and you may be able to apply for ILR after three years of residence in the UK.

How much do I need to pay for a Personal Visa?

Visa fees will vary according to the type of visa and depending upon applicants – status visitor, work, student, settlement or naturalization

How can a solicitor help me with my application?

Our firm made of knowledgeable immigration solicitors that will combined their legal expertise and provide high quality advice and assistance to you with a professional and supportive outcome focused  approach.

From helping to successfully apply for a UK Visa to representing you if there is a need to challenge an incorrect or unfair Immigration Officer decision, a solicitor from our firm, will offer you a suitable  immigration law solution that enables your wish to enter or remain in the UK, for work, study or other family reasons.

How does Liberty Bridge Solicitors help you with Immigration to the UK?

Liberty Bridge Solicitors is a first-rate Legal firm. We have 500+ years of combined team experience and 30+ years of combined Immigration Law experience.

Annually, we help many clients with their immigration including UK Visa applications, work permits, visa extensions, and visa renewals including Sole Representative Visas.

Interested in our Immigration Service? Download our Pricing Guide & More

Download Our Legal Fees

Ask A Question…
close slider