UK Standard Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Sports Visitor Visa
Entertainer Visitor visa
Prospective Entrepreneur Visa
Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa
A UK Standard Visitor Visa can now permit you to conduct business activities within the UK.
It can also allow you to represent a foreign business in the UK for a period of up to six months, subject to relevant conditions.
This same visa does permits attendance at study for up to 30 days if desired, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit.
With your UK Standard Visitor Visa, you may take part in an exchange programme or have an educational visit (if you are under 18).
Academics coming to the UK on a sabbatical on this Visa are permitted to stay up to 12 months, provided they meet specified eligibility criteria.
We recommended that your visa application is prepared diligently by experienced solicitors because sometimes, visas get refused for small errors and reapplication fees plus time wasted cost a lot more.
If your business requires you to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, we can apply for a visa that lasts two, five, or ten years. However, you can only stay for a maximum of six months on each visit.
You can apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa for business purposes if you are:
- Coming to the UK for a conference, meeting, or training
- Taking part in a specific sports-related event
- An artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform
- An academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme
- A doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- Taking the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Seeking to obtain funding or investment to start, take over, join, or run a business in the UK
If you need help with UK Visitor Visa? Contact Liberty Bridge Solicitors today and get expert input for your application.
To apply for a UK Standard Visit Visa, you need to prove the following:
- Your intentions of coming to the UK, and this will depend on your needs, such as visiting for business purpose, visiting family or leisure
- You will need to evidence that you have planned to leave the UK after this time, and this should not be exceeding 6 months
- You have money to support and accommodate yourself and your dependents without relying on any public funds in the UK
- You can pay for your onward journey
- In the event you will be coming for business reasons you must ensure that you will be conducting permitted business activities only
In the case of long-term UK Standard Visitor Visa, it its important to show reasons that you are required to frequently visit the UK which may be for personal reasons or for permitted business purposes.
UK Standard Visitor Visa applications are made online, except if you are from North Korea.
You will need to have your biometric information such as fingerprints and photograph taken at your local Visa Application Centre.
With a proven record of success getting Business Visitor Visa for clients, our lawyers will guide you through every step of the process.
Submitting the correct documentation is one of the most common reasons for a UK Visitor Visa being refused.
Our immigration lawyers can assist you with collating and submitting the required documents, which include:
- A valid passport or travel document
- Bank statements which show you can support yourself
- Evidence of your purpose of the visit
- Evidence that you will leave the UK at the end of six months
Having a UK Visitor Visa allows you to visit your family, friends and if you are in UK on a Business gives you the opportunity to seek investment and to make local contacts within your industry.
You can also study for up to 30 days as part of your continued professional development.
Generally, applications are refused because immigration officials are not convinced that you will leave the country at the end of your visit or you plan to conduct only permitted business activities.
The refusal rate for a UK Visitor Visa is high.
Refusal will not only disturb your plan to visit the UK but also affect your Immigration History.
Our team will ensure the accuracy required to ensure that your application is submitted correctly and with the supporting documents to minimise the risk of refusal.
In majority of cases, the only option left to challenge the refusal decision is through Judicial Review.
An appeal for a refusal of a UK Standard Visitor Visa can only be made on human rights grounds (if applicable).
Immigration Lawyers at Liberty Bridge Solicitors understand the importance of timely support in processing your visit visa application.
From the initial consultation until successful, our highly qualified legal team will support you every step of the way.
We take the time to listen to our foreign business clients and fully understand their needs prior to making their application.
This has helped us achieve success for many clients.
With years of experience assisting many applications with personal and or business needs, we are well placed to assist you.
You can check here if you need to apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa to travel to the UK for business.
Yes, you can bring your family with you as a visitor to the UK; however, they will need to apply separately.
You can extend your UK Visitor Visa if there are compelling and compassionate circumstances.
It can take on an average up to three weeks to find out if your visa has been granted.
We will advise you on processing times for the country you are applying from during your initial consultation with us.